ArtsPartners of Central Illinois is proud to announce a call for entries to artists for the fifth annual ArtPop Peoria. ArtPop Peoria puts the work of local artists on Adams Outdoor 48’ x 14’ billboards that are seen by thousands of local residents. This is a value of nearly $35,750 in free advertising awarded to each winning artist. In addition, winning artists will be featured at CIAO First Friday at The Studios on Sheridan gallery and on the ArtsPartners website. ArtPop Peoria is part of the national ArtPop Street Gallery program. ArtPop Peoria winners will receive marketing support, guidance, and recognition from the national program. The mission of ArtPop Street Gallery is to promote local artists’ work and make art accessible to communities through available media space. Art + Public Outdoor Project = ArtPop Street Gallery.
How to Enter
- To submit your work for consideration, please access: Call For Entry
- Submit by: February 24, 2019
- Must be 18 or older and a resident of Peoria, Tazewell, or Woodford Counties.
- You must have an active online presence specific to promoting and/or selling your art.
- You may not have been selected as an ArtPop artist in the last three years. ArtPop artists from the 2015, class are now welcome to reapply.
- There is a $20 fee to submit up to 3 pieces. Artists must be able to supply a digital image of their work meeting the following requirements. All production costs will be borne by the project.
- Your artwork must fit the billboard proportions. Images submitted with incorrect proportions will not be accepted.