Job Title: Office Administrator
The role of the Office Administrator is to provide comprehensive support for all business functions of
the Peoria Area Civic Chorale. This position reports to the Board of Directors through the Executive
Committee and Board Chairman.
- Maintain general office of PACC and respond to all correspondence (phone/email/mail) within 24 hours
- Manage business files and assist in record keeping
- Coordinate finances with bookkeeper including but not limited to payroll, taxes, donations, tuition assessments, bill payment, ticket sales, etc.
- Maintain donor database and promptly send thank you letters/tax statements
- Development and fundraising coordination
- Serve as liaison with outside vendors to coordinate PACC events:
- Order marketing materials: posters, heralds, concert programs
- Work with local businesses regarding ad purchases
- Set up concert series ticket sales with ArtsPeople website
- Sell tickets to patrons, choir members and other organizations
- Prepare reports and attend monthly Board of Directors meetings
- Liaise with Choir President about rosters and program details
- Other support duties as assigned
Key Competencies & Experience
• Communication and people skills
• Computer skills and knowledge of Office software packages
• Problem analysis and assessment
• Decision making
• Integrity and Initiative
• Planning and organizing
• Work and time management
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Ability to work independently and make decisions
• Prior experience working with a non-profit organization
• Marketing experience
• Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
• Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
• Paid each month based on the number of hours worked. Each month will have different workloads and flexible hours, with higher volume concentrated around the performances in May and December each year.
Please send cover letter and resume to Michelle Seibert, board chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.